HARD ROCK CAFE TO SELL THE MOVING MOUNTAINS BURGER IN ITS RESTAURANTS ACROSS EUROPE
THE MIGHTY 6OZ MEATLESS BLEEDING BURGER LAUNCHES IN THE UK FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE LEGENDARY BURGER CHAIN
Moving Mountains®, the pioneering plant-based food technology company, is officially launching the UK’s first 6oz meatless ‘bleeding’ burger at the legendary burger chain, Hard Rock Cafe London on 14th June 2019. The burger is also being introduced in 22 other Hard Rock Cafe outlets across Europe.
Previously only available in 4oz size in the UK, the London restaurant will add the new and mighty 6oz Moving Mountains Burger, which sizzles, smells, tastes and bleeds like meat but is completely plant-based, to its new menu.
The iconic cafe will offer a classic serve of the burger, which packs 25g of protein: the Moving Mountains plant-based burger patty topped with cheddar cheese (optional) and a crispy onion ring, served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato on a toasted bun.
The partnership brings together two brands that offer the best and original burgers to the market. The introduction of the food tech Moving Mountains Burger provides a plant-based ‘meat’ option for flexitarians, vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, without compromising on taste.
Simeon Van der Molen, Founder of Moving Mountains says: “Our mission is to expand into new restaurants and cities making truly inspiring flexitarian dining available to everyone using the latest food technology. Our launch into the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe, which is renowned for its original and legendary burgers, certifies the Moving Mountains Burger as a truly delicious burger that can compete with beef and match the size too with our 6oz patty!”
The Moving Mountains Burger will also launch into the following 22 Hard Rock Cafe locations across Europe: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Glasgow, Lisbon, Madrid, Manchester, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Rome, Seville, Venice and Vienna.
The Moving Mountains Burger
Every Moving Mountains burger is made using natural ingredients, ground-breaking science, state-of-the-art machines and the latest food technology so that the burger replicates animal meat in every way – it even bleeds through the middle with beetroot juice instead of blood.
- Oyster Mushrooms are the base, which maintains the mouth-watering, succulent texture and differentiates the burger from US competitors. It provides health benefits including lowering cholesterol
- Pea protein provide a source of protein
- Wheat and soy proteins give a fibrous texture akin to the bite and depth of a traditional burger
- Beetroot juice allows a juicy, ‘bleed’ at the centre of the patty
- Coconut oil provides a fatty, satisfying consistency. It contains zero trans-fat, zero cholesterol and is rich in antioxidants. Coconut oil contains beneficial medium chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, which has been scientifically proven to provide an immediate source of energy and helps boost good cholesterol.
- Oats help provide the firm structure of the patty
- Vitamin B12, traditionally associated with red meats, has been added so that the Moving Mountains burger can genuinely compete with a beef burger and provide more essential nutrients as the burger contains the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of B12
The 6oz Moving Mountains Burger has zero cholesterol, 25g of plant protein, is vegan and free-from antibiotics and hormones.
Moving Mountains’ plant-based meat requires less land and water and produces less greenhouse emissions than animal meat, it can be enjoyed 100% guilt-free.
Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ GB
Price: £17.50 for the 6oz Moving Mountains Burger with fries
Visit our website: www.movingmountainsfoods.com
Follow us on Twitter: @mmountainsfoods
Follow us on Instagram: movingmountainsfoods
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/movingmountainsfoods
Find your local Hard Rock Cafe: www.hardrockcafe.com