Atul Kochhar’s KANISHKA in Maddox Street W1 will be reopening on July 4 with a stunning seasonal menu using top British produce, and a new pavement bar.
The dishes reflect the compelling flavours associated with Atul’s approach to Indian cuisine, and include Lake District lamb patties, New Forest venison and Kentish goat, Vegetarians and vegans can enjoy King Edward Potato cake with summer truffles, and there’s a great choice of Gangtok Momos.
There will be a new outside bar offering Cobra beer, wines and spritzes –open from Thursday – Saturday 5pm until late.
The restaurant will be reducing its days of trading to Wednesday – Sunday for lunch and dinner, and in line with Government guidelines, the restaurant will be reducing covers to 60 to allow for social distancing measures.
Kanishka at Home will continue deliveries throughout the M25 Wednesday – Sunday,
Measures introduced for guest and staff safety include:
- A walk-by scan at the door to monitor staff and guests’ temperature
- Hand sanitiser at door
- 1 metre distancing of tables
- Guests will be given masks and a hand sanitiser on the table they can take home for a small charge
- Toilets will only be available to 1 person at a time, monitored by a team member, with an extensive clean after each use
- Contact details will be retained to assist with Track and Trace – guests will fill in a card
- Guests will be asked on booking whether people on the same table are living in the same house or in the permitted bubble
- Bookings required in advance