Scottish craft brewer BrewDog has today announced that its launching the world’s first carbon negative beer club – with customers getting their first box free. Each box will feature a ‘friend’ of BrewDog, to be announced monthly, but beer fans can expect to see guest breweries from around the globe including the likes of CloudWater, Mikkeller and Modern Times.
The subscription will be the first carbon negative beer club, designed to introduce its members to a diverse range of beer styles and breweries, promising super-fresh beer shipped directly to the customer.
To make sure the subscription is truly carbon negative, the guests beers will be brewed under licence at BrewDog’s Ellon based brewery, to reduce brewery to brewery shipping and ensure the customer is receiving the freshest beers of the highest quality.
For each box of beers shipped, BrewDog will offset 2,500 grams of CO2, which means they’re not only better for the drinker but better for the planet too!
- Launching tomorrow (26.03.21), BrewDog & Friends is the world’s first carbon negative beer club, and available through two subscription models:
- Pay Monthly (No Commitment): £19.95 + £3.95 shipping for UK residents
- Quarterly Subscription (3 Months): £19.95 + Free shipping for UK residents
- The first BrewDog & Friends box will be free of charge, with only a £3.95 flat shipping rate.
- Members will receive 8 cans with every box (4x BrewDog beers and 4 ‘Friends’ beers).
- BrewDog has also guaranteed £2,000 for every beer they use, meaning partner breweries make money.
Available exclusively at BrewDog.com.