London’s first ever brunch festival – Brunch Festival – is launching this September, with new vendors confirmed that will bring brunch dishes to The Old Truman’s Brewery from all across the globe. Some of London’s best known street food vendors have now joined the line-up, bringing their own twist to brunch never-before-seen by the public, alongside an exciting array of talks, panel discussions and activities for visitors to get their teeth stuck into in between their choice of Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s and speciality coffee and tea.
Following the initial announcement, London Brunch Fest has now confirmed additional names to its line-up, transforming the upcoming event into a mix of brunch dishes from around the world, with many bringing brand-new recipes to the festival to be served for the very first time. Names include:
- Waffle On, named best waffles in London by Evening Standard @waffleonmarkets
- Urban Pantry, runner-up in Time Out Love London awards ‘Most Loved local brunch spot’ @urbanpantrylondon
- Cafe Miami, North Hackney neighbourhood cafe serving instagrammable classics @_cafemiami
- The Joint, the Brixton Market favourite are showcasing their brunches with their signature BBQ twist @thejointldn
- Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen, Zoe Adjonyoh and team bring their taste of West Africa to the festival @ghanakitchen
- Benitos Hat, the Mexican kitchen giants bring their weekend brunch menu to The Old Truman’s Brewery @benitoschat
- On Cafe, serving their Asian Dim Sum brunch dishes @on_cafe
- Finest Fayre, creating special brunch inspired scotch egg dishes @finestfayre
- Mac to the Future, bringing their mouth-watering ‘mac and cheese’ with a twist @mactothefuturelondon
- Arancini Brothers, offering up their handmade Italian risotto balls to visitors @arancinibrothers
Drinks will be provided by Hackney-based The Pickle House taking up residency for the weekend and serving up their renowned Bloody Mary’s as the perfect accompaniment to all of the brunch food on offer, with an extra dash of pickle power! Real Kombucha’s pop-up bar will serve ‘fermentation at its finest’, and The Gentleman Baristas, Origin Coffee Roasters and We Are Tea will be serving their premium coffee and tea. In addition, The Urban Cordial Co will be providing their lovingly handmade seasonal cocktails alongside a dedicated prosecco and mimosa bar!
Tickets are now on sale via www.londonbrunchfest.com at £15 (including entry to one session, festival tote bag, access to the main stage). VIB (Very Important Bruncher) tickets are also available at £28 (including a full day admission, a complimentary Bloody Mary, queue jump for talks, as well as tote bag and access to the main stage).