If you want to experience the full effects of your favorite herbs, without necessarily smoking it, vaping is a great alternative. The vaping technology uses special heating elements that produce vapor so you can get the most of your CBD flowers. So, how do you use a flower vape or herb vaporizer to get the most out of it? Check out the answer below.
What Is a Flower Vape?
A flower vape is also called as dry herb vaporizers consisting of atomizers and tanks. Also, they are known as dry herb vape pens, which are used to enjoy your herb without smoking it or using a lighter.
Here are the major parts of a flower vape:
- Atomizer or Heating Chamber: It converts liquid into a mist, heating vape juice to produce vapor. Atomizers contain heating coils or vape coils that can also heat ground herbs, like CBD flowers. You can browse this page to find out the best CBD flowers to vape.
- Battery or Electric Heating Source: It provides power to the dry herb vaporizer.
- A Fine Screen or Filter: It’s a replaceable part of the vape device that filters the herb to ensure purity and optimum flavor, so you can get the most of your vaping experience.
- A Mouthpiece: The part of the vaporizer where you draw vapor.
- Accessories: It’s a good idea to invest in some key accessories to fully maximize the power of your dry herb vaporizers. These vape accessories include herb grinder, a vaporizer case, a funnel, or any loading tool, airtight glass containers, and a small poking and packing tool.
How to Use a Flower Vape
Flower vapes are used not only by recreational users (who want to gain pleasurable benefits from buds), but also by medical users and those who want to gain the therapeutic benefits of CBD flowers and other herbs. It’s a great alternative to smoking cigarettes to achieve a healthy lifestyle. So how do you use a flower vape to gain these benefits fully?
For easy packing, make sure that your vaporizer is off (not hot) before you pack herb to your flower vape. Otherwise, you’ll lose its precious vapor and even burn your fingers.
Here’s how to use a flower vape:
- Ensure your vaping device is fully charged before using it to avoid disruption when you’re already started vaping your favorite herb.
- Grind your flower to a fine to medium grind vaporizers that require a fine to medium grind. While some convection vaping devices allow you to use full buds, grinding them is still best to make the most out of it.
- Use a scooper or small business car to place the dry herb into the oven or herb chamber of your vaporizer.
- Use your finger or packing tool to pack the herb in, which also makes the surface relatively flat. A firm pack maximizes the surface area of conduction vapes. However, don’t pack it in too tight because airflow is still needed to pass through. On the other hand, you can pack convection lose for an even consistency.
- Turn on the vaping device and choose your desired temperature.
How to Inhale From a Flower Vape
A novice user may take some time to get used to vaping cannabis flowers or CBD buds using a flower vape. It’s because the vapor it produces feels different in the lungs than smoke. At first, it may induce coughing, but once you find the best temperature, you’ll get used to it like a pro.
Here’s how you should inhale from a flower vape:
- Before you take the first puff, wait for about 30 seconds after the vaporizer reaches its temperature.
- Just take a few gentle puffs to prime the dry herb vaporizer.
- Inhale through the mouthpiece, fill your lungs, and exhale gradually to experience the flavor and aroma fully.
- For a too tight draw feeling, hit the vape with loose lips on the mouthpiece.
Note: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the proper steps in cleaning your dry herb vaporizer. Generally, you can deep clean your flower vape by taking apart all its removable parts. Rub down each part with an isopropyl alcohol-soaked cotton ball. Avoid soaking it in a cleaning solution overnight because it may cause device discoloration or damage.
Using a flower vape or dry herb vaporizer is a great way to consume your favorite herbs by producing vapor. By following the tips and steps above, you’ll get the most out of your vaping experience, whether you aim for pleasurable or therapeutic benefits or both. Make sure to use and clean your vaping device properly to avoid delays and interruptions, so you can fully enjoy vaping your buds whenever you like it.