Flavourtown Bakery has created the perfect Halloween cupcake collection. From unicorn meat, to Dead Velvet and an apocalyptic antidote, these 6x cupcakes are great for every bewitching occasion.
Flavourtown’s Spooktacular Halloween cupcake box includes:
- The Zombie Mermaid – The dead have risen! The Zombie Mermaid sits on top of the chocolate cupcake topped with silky smooth butter-scream and finished with Flavourtown’s handmade chocolate mermaid tail.
- Dead Velvet – Topped with Flavourtown’s secret Scream Cheese frosting, blood and broken glass (raspberry compote and sugar glass), you’d be crazy not to take on the dare of eating one.
- Unicorn Meat – Are you brave enough to chow down on this magical creature? The Unicorn Meat cupcake is a fluffy Madagascan vanilla seed sponge baked with funfetti sprinkles topped with the remains of a mythical creature.
- Mutant Pumpkin Pie – Be warned the bewitching autumn spices and devilishly good Scream Cheese frosting will tempt you across to the dark side.
- Apocalyptic Antidote – Prepare for the zombie apocalypse! Flavourtown has got the antidote in the form of a delicious chocolate sponge filled with green toxic (marshmallow) waste!
- Evil Witches Cat – There’s a reason why witches love cats! They’re cute but oh so devious and this evil little chocolate feline completes Flavourtown’s fiendish Halloween cupcake lineup.
Whether you’re having a Halloween party, want to send gifts across London or have a team of flesh-eating zombies to feed, Flavourtown’s Halloween cupcakes are great for every bewitching occasion.
These devilishly delicious cupcake treats are available online at www.flavourtownbakery.co.uk/halloween or from their new Parson’s Green bakery (8:30am – 6:30pm). Prices start from £19.50 and are available for delivery across London.