This December, The Boundary Project on Redchurch Street in Shoreditch will be hosting an array of events and parties throughout the festive period.
Housed within a converted Victorian warehouse, The Boundary Project consists of a small boutique hotel with 17 individually designed bedrooms. The venue has a number of food & beverage outlets including Albion, an all-day British café, bar and grocery, The Vault, a subterranean event space & bar and the Rooftop Bar & Grill, which is open all year round.
Throughout December, guests can make reservations for Saturday night festive parties at The Vault, a five-course Christmas Day dining experience and a New Year’s Eve party, ideal for guests looking to celebrate in style. Those that want to avoid late night travel and make the most of the evening can enjoy an overnight stay in one of The Boundary Project’s elegant and contemporary guestrooms. Each one is inspired by a legendary designer or design movement, from Le Corbusier and Eames to Shaker and Bauhaus.
Special room rates will be available for guests also booking into events, and rooms will be available on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve for those who want to party into the early hours or wake up somewhere truly beautiful on Christmas Day.
Saturday Christmas Party Evenings
Every Saturday in December until the 22nd , The Vault will host festive party nights for group bookings of friends, colleagues or families.
Priced at £40 per person, party-goers will indulge in The Vault’s bespoke three-course Christmas menu, before dancing until the early hours to the in-house DJ, who will be playing the latest party tunes.
To start, diners can choose from a number of dishes including:
- Shrimp Cocktail served with Fresh Coriander Mayo;
- Smoked Salmon, Gravadlox, Mustard Cream Dressing & Lemon topped with Soda Bread.
- Turkey Breast Steak, Sage & Onion Mash, Pigs In Blankets & Braised Red Cabbage with Cranberry Jus;
- Stone Bass Fillet, Tenderstem Broccoli, Lemon & Caper Butter & New Potatoes.
Guests with a sweet tooth can choose from a selection of desserts, including:
- Christmas Pudding served with Brandy Cream;
- Passionfruit Pavlova;
- Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Cheesecake.
New Year’s Eve Party
New Year’s Eve at The Boundary Project will allow guests to escape the typical NYE parties. Attendees will enjoy an evening of live music and a delicious five-course menu, before ringing in the New Year atop The Boundary Project’s impressive Rooftop Winter Terrace, with the party continuing late into the evening.
Priced at £120 per person, guests will be treated to a glass fizz and a five-course menu at The Vault.
Diners will kick off the evening with a welcome drink and sharing boards of charcuterie, before enjoying starters, including:
- Confit Duck, Smoked Ham Hock & Leek Terrine, Spiced Pear Chutney with Grilled Sourdough;
- Compressed & Pickled Cucumber served with Hot Smoked Salmon, Salmon Tartare, Dill Mayonnaise & Dried Olives.
- Braised Beef Cheek served with Parmesan Polenta, Roasted Heritage Carrot, Broccoli Purée & Tenderstem and Bone Marrow Sauce;
- BBQ’d Cauliflower Steak, Cumin and Cauliflower Purée served with Roasted Chicory, Panko Crumble with a Lightly Curried Sauce and Saffron Quinoa.
For dessert, diners can indulge in a number of dishes, such as the ‘The Vault’ Glazed Lemon Tart served with Crème Fraiche and the 70% Chocolate Mousse served with Passion Fruit, Honeycomb & Hazelnut Ice Cream, before enjoying a Cheese Board with Crackers, Chutney & Redcurrants.
From 11:00pm guests will ascend to The Boundary Project’s all-weather Rooftop Winter Terrace for a glass of bubbles to ring in the New Year, before continuing the party with drinks and dancing in The Vault until 2am.